So basically, it's been almost a week visiting every day.
- Gets pretty quick getting used to the overall interface after all.
Though it does look a bit old fashioned at first glance.
- Content is eclectic, pretty much the only website adapted to sound, games, movies and art at the same time. Though thumbnails ARE a bit small for art submissions.
- Everything seems "at reach" and family-like, with a "safe" vibe.
- Damn those addicting games and game-like interface, fuuuuuuuuuh
- I feel like I still misunderstand half of features : "miscellaneous project" for exemple, how am I supposed to work in one? What's it supposed to be? Despite searching, haven't understood what's the civilian/security thing on profiles. Well, I'll end up figuring all of this out, after all DeviantART isn't any simpler.
So far, I really, really love the site.
Too bad for image resolution/display, but it's good for movies. Maybe I can play bouncing between DeviantART and here, it's a matter of organisation.