So basically, it's been almost a week visiting every day.
- Gets pretty quick getting used to the overall interface after all.
Though it does look a bit old fashioned at first glance.
- Content is eclectic, pretty much the only website adapted to sound, games, movies and art at the same time. Though thumbnails ARE a bit small for art submissions.
- Everything seems "at reach" and family-like, with a "safe" vibe.
- Damn those addicting games and game-like interface, fuuuuuuuuuh
- I feel like I still misunderstand half of features : "miscellaneous project" for exemple, how am I supposed to work in one? What's it supposed to be? Despite searching, haven't understood what's the civilian/security thing on profiles. Well, I'll end up figuring all of this out, after all DeviantART isn't any simpler.
So far, I really, really love the site.
Too bad for image resolution/display, but it's good for movies. Maybe I can play bouncing between DeviantART and here, it's a matter of organisation.
Log in to Comment
The level section has to do with how much experience you have. You gain experience by voting on art/games/audio/movies. The more you vote the more voting power increases.
The Rank section has to do with your blams and saves. If you go to the Under Judgement section in the movie/game portal, you can vote to add it to the portal (save) or make it go away (blam). Do enough of these and you get a bonus to voting power.
The whistle is how good you are at reporting things. If you improperly report things you can go down to a garbage whistle. Do well, and it gets spiffier.
For the whistle and level, I had mooore or less gotten the hang of it, but the rank was really confusing. Many thanks for your answer! I totally didn't know what blams or saves were /o/